Kim and Cocoa

Life with my pet bunny Cocoa.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

First post

Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Kim. I decided to start this up to write about my wonderful dwarf bunny, Cocoa. He is eight months old. I had been wanting a bunny for a while and I knew I wanted a dwarf since they do not get very big. I had been looking for one online on Petfinder and other sites. I came across Hoobly where I saw the posting for a:

Free 7 mo. old Netherland Dwarf mix buck

I had emailed the owner and arranged a time I could pick him up. And the rest is history! I've had him for a month, and already I feel like I've learned a lot about bunnies. This is my first, but I have been reading online and in magazines to learn as much as I can. Hopefully others can learn from my experiences - both good and bad.


Say hello to Cocoa!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't wait to learn more about you and your bunny. What a cutie!

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Gordon said…

    He's a doll bunny!

    Very nice picture of him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home