Kim and Cocoa

Life with my pet bunny Cocoa.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I got a carrier

I have needed a carrier for Cocoa so I can take him to the vet. After looking around and comparing prices, I decided to order one online from Petsmart. I ordered it last Monday and got it two days later! Everything was packaged nicely and the service was so quick. I would definitely order from them again.

Without further ado, here's the new carrier!

carrierside

carriertop

I let Cocoa check it out and he is happy with it!

SniffNewCarrier

He fits in it very nicely too!

In carrier

Cocoa probably thinks this carrier is his new toy! He loves going in it, and then running out. How cute! I guess the next step is to make his vet appointment. Oh boy!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Zinger said…

    it almost looks like he's trying to pull the door closed in the last picture ... excuse me Mom but i need my privacy!

    very cute!
    -carri ann
    aka bilbo's mum

     
  • At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hehe, man you always get the best pics! Cocoa looks so cute. I hope that he still loves his carrier after the vet trip!

     
  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger BunnyLuver said…

    My thoughts exactly, Jeff!
    My kids hate the site of the carrier!

     
  • At 1:40 AM, Blogger Zinger said…

    I found you on Hugo, Mabelline and Bungee's page - i've added you to my warren - nice to have you along!

    yeah i love popcorn and so does the other house bunny here, Archi Ann. But i hear the 2 buns that live outside don't like it at all. ah well, they don't know what they're missing! but of course my human doesn't let me have much - she's such a kill joy!

    welcome to the warren.
    bilbo

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for writing this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home